- Portmarnock Hotel and Golf Linksby sarahfl8 on July 10, 2023 at 5:49 pm
When it comes to hosting a memorable event, choosing the right venue plays a crucial role. Located in the picturesque coastal town of Portmarnock, Ireland, the Portmarnock Hotel and Golf Links stands out as a… The post Portmarnock Hotel and Golf Links appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- Bad Bobs Dublin: An Unforgettable Event Venue in the Heart of the Cityby sarahfl8 on June 14, 2023 at 3:38 pm
When it comes to planning a memorable event, whether it is a birthday party, corporate gathering, or a lively celebration, the right venue can make all the difference. If you’re in Dublin and searching for… The post Bad Bobs Dublin: An Unforgettable Event Venue in the Heart of the City appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- Discovering Dublin’s Top Wine Bar Picksby sarahfl8 on June 7, 2023 at 7:57 pm
Dublin has more to offer than just its renowned pub culture. Nestled amidst the bustling streets, you’ll discover a hidden gem in the form of exquisite wine bars. These oases of sophistication and elegance provide… The post Discovering Dublin’s Top Wine Bar Picks appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- TIFCO Hotel Groupby sarahfl8 on August 5, 2021 at 12:15 pm
With Dublin and the rest of Ireland opening back up to international travel and events , we want to show you some of the fantastic hotels available for your next Irish experience. Whether it is… The post TIFCO Hotel Group appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- Why Dublin for High End Luxury Travel And Events? – Wallace Travel Group and Destinations Unlimited Give Us The Scope!by sarahfl8 on June 21, 2021 at 1:01 pm
The warm and welcoming city of Dublin and its beautiful surrounds is home to an amazing range of event spaces, venues, hotels and private dining options not to mention a great infrastructure and world class… The post Why Dublin for High End Luxury Travel And Events? – Wallace Travel Group and Destinations Unlimited Give Us The Scope! appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- Explore The Kingdom of Kerryby sarahfl8 on May 20, 2021 at 3:39 pm
The Kingdom of Kerry awaits… offering wide open spaces for attendees to reconnect, re-engage and re-invigorate. As the world looks forward to better times ahead & as event planners start to consider safely bringing people… The post Explore The Kingdom of Kerry appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- Featured Supplier – Poppy Laneby sarahfl8 on April 7, 2021 at 4:33 pm
We are delighted to share our latest featured supplier with you all – Poppy Lane! You can find Poppy Lane on our new Directory platform with their exclusive listing. Here the creator of Poppy Lane,… The post Featured Supplier – Poppy Lane appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- 5 Ways We Can Bring A Taste Of Dublin to youby sarahfl8 on January 26, 2021 at 12:21 pm
With new lockdowns and restrictions still in place and travel bans set to last for a while yet, we are all waiting for the the time when we can get out and explore again. We… The post 5 Ways We Can Bring A Taste Of Dublin to you appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- Featured Supplier – Steve Spade ♠️by sarahfl8 on October 12, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Steve Spade was born in Limerick, Ireland, and has quickly established himself as a firm favourite on the Irish celebrity circuit. He combines top-drawer sleight of hand skills with psychological subtleties and great comic timing.… The post Featured Supplier – Steve Spade ♠️ appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- Where To Get Your Ultimate Hot Chocolate Fix In Dublin!by sarahfl8 on October 12, 2020 at 12:43 pm
It is officially Hot Chocolate season and we couldn’t be happier! With Autumn well and truly in our midst and our boots, coats and scarves combos coming out in full force as well as our… The post Where To Get Your Ultimate Hot Chocolate Fix In Dublin! appeared first on So Very Sarah.