- TIFCO Hotel Groupby sarahfl8 on August 5, 2021 at 12:15 pm
With Dublin and the rest of Ireland opening back up to international travel and events , we want to show you some of the fantastic hotels available for your next Irish experience. Whether it is… The post TIFCO Hotel Group appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- Why Dublin for High End Luxury Travel And Events? – Wallace Travel Group and Destinations Unlimited Give Us The Scope!by sarahfl8 on June 21, 2021 at 1:01 pm
The warm and welcoming city of Dublin and its beautiful surrounds is home to an amazing range of event spaces, venues, hotels and private dining options not to mention a great infrastructure and world class… The post Why Dublin for High End Luxury Travel And Events? – Wallace Travel Group and Destinations Unlimited Give Us The Scope! appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- Explore The Kingdom of Kerryby sarahfl8 on May 20, 2021 at 3:39 pm
The Kingdom of Kerry awaits… offering wide open spaces for attendees to reconnect, re-engage and re-invigorate. As the world looks forward to better times ahead & as event planners start to consider safely bringing people… The post Explore The Kingdom of Kerry appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- Featured Supplier – Poppy Laneby sarahfl8 on April 7, 2021 at 4:33 pm
We are delighted to share our latest featured supplier with you all – Poppy Lane! You can find Poppy Lane on our new Directory platform with their exclusive listing. Here the creator of Poppy Lane,… The post Featured Supplier – Poppy Lane appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- 5 Ways We Can Bring A Taste Of Dublin to youby sarahfl8 on January 26, 2021 at 12:21 pm
With new lockdowns and restrictions still in place and travel bans set to last for a while yet, we are all waiting for the the time when we can get out and explore again. We… The post 5 Ways We Can Bring A Taste Of Dublin to you appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- Featured Supplier – Steve Spade ♠️by sarahfl8 on October 12, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Steve Spade was born in Limerick, Ireland, and has quickly established himself as a firm favourite on the Irish celebrity circuit. He combines top-drawer sleight of hand skills with psychological subtleties and great comic timing.… The post Featured Supplier – Steve Spade ♠️ appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- Where To Get Your Ultimate Hot Chocolate Fix In Dublin!by sarahfl8 on October 12, 2020 at 12:43 pm
It is officially Hot Chocolate season and we couldn’t be happier! With Autumn well and truly in our midst and our boots, coats and scarves combos coming out in full force as well as our… The post Where To Get Your Ultimate Hot Chocolate Fix In Dublin! appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- Featured Supplier – Irish Folk Toursby sarahfl8 on February 13, 2020 at 9:46 am
We have a new featured supplier this week and are delighted to welcome on board Irish Folk Tours! Experience an enchanting evening of Irish folklore ,storytelling and music while enjoying a traditional Irish candlelit dinner… The post Featured Supplier – Irish Folk Tours appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- Dublin city tours with a differenceby sarahfl8 on July 18, 2019 at 9:45 am
Dublin is a city with lots to explore and lots to do and see , a great way to take in what the city has to offer is to do one of its many tour… The post Dublin city tours with a difference appeared first on So Very Sarah.
- SVS – Our Guide to Dublinby sarahfl8 on July 3, 2019 at 1:16 pm
As I’m sure you’ve probably noticed, we here at SVS are very passionate about Dublin and are frequent visitors to Dublin’s fair city so we thought we would put together a post with all of… The post SVS – Our Guide to Dublin appeared first on So Very Sarah.